Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Love you at another angle




Realli like this song ;)

Loving you at Another Angle:
ps: Actually it was from chinese song, found the translated version online.

Wasn't elaborate, didn't have any applause.

The road ahead is far and without air, yet still wish that in the end we'll be together.

Until the world ends at ice age, yet there will still be blossoming flowers.

No hope for perfection, if I return, there may be surprises.

According to legend, love will become courage, flying and reaching out to the rest of the world.

Luggages filled with heavy memories, believing that I am capable of carrying it all.

Having hugged you in the past and then my shoulders will remember that taste forever.

Please take care...Take care of yourself.

If we're separated by the sky and floor, Let me love you at another angle.

Stopping time or air, Closing eyes will bring us together.

Having the best dreams, predicting the hurtful ending.

The long night slips by, Once again, in my memories, I meet you.

If separated by the sky and floor, Let me love you at another angle.

Stopping time or air, Closing eyes will bring us together.

Having the best dreams, predicting the hurtful ending.

Never forget you. In the past memories, when we were still good friends.

*APPLAUSE* wohoo wohoo, bravo bravo~!

No comments: