Saturday, November 22, 2008

Exhausted



Shit !!..!!..!!..!! Exam are getting nearer and nearer. Nowdays I feel tired extremely easy, basically i feel tired all the time. Until I have no mood to smile in university. Some of my friend thought that I was angry at them.....Ish..~~ How innocent..!! I am not!!!!Maybe I was too tired to laugh, I dont wanna pretend to be a very happy guy if I really feel exhausted.My eyes aching most of the time, I feel pain all over my body and I feel that my energy keeps draining away from my body...time passes very fast, until I cant imagine how much time i ve wasted everday......everyday when I reached home, for sure I will take a nap from 7-9pm, only start study from that time onwards, hopefully that I can stay up late until 2-3am...but sadly,i dint make it most of the time.......Tired..really tired....Tired until I dont have mood to talk to my housemate, tired until I dont feel like going out for dinner with friends, I have more nightmares than last time, sometimes, I was frightened until I woke up in the middle of the night. During the nightmares, I only remember I keep on arguing with poeple in my dreams, to show my frustration......maybe i never show it in the reality, it ends up coming out all from my dream. Every morning i wake up, I dont feel energetic...I feel lethargic...............dont feel like getting up from bed, body aching....eyes burning.....what's wrong with me......????? my appetite still very good,I am not depressed....I feel as I gonna get sick everyday..........................................damn..........maybe I need a break...........................I still remember it has been a long time i never have a good night sleep....~

No comments: