Monday, August 24, 2009

Job list.

List of things I want to do during my "LONG" 1 week break.

1)Spending time with family.
2)Jogging every morning at 8am. At Botanical Garden.
3)DVD marathon. (Gonna buy lots of good movies, especially those I missed during study and exam)
4)Play strategy game until late at night with coke and sandwishes by my side.
5) Coffee beans (surf net there because my house still using jaring. Read my fav medical thriller books that my gf just bought for me :) )
6) Going to eat like those war prisoners just recently being released.
7) Rasa Sayang buffet with my family.
8) Enjoy sunset at Batu Ferringhi beach.
9) Lying on sofa, watching Asean food channel, Travel and Living,Discovery channel and AXN.
10) Take an evening nap everyday.
11) And sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.......yes yes...lots of sleeeeeep~!
12) Visit my college lecturer. :)

No comments: