Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thank you F.R.I.E.N.D

I received a few calls from my friends yesterday night, probably because of my "emo" post yesterday. Well, thank you very much guys, yes, I think I am now in depressed mood but is not clinically depressed. I dint fulfill the DSM-IV criteria. I have anhedonia and hypersomnia instead of insomnia only. The rest are all negative still...LoL. I just feel tired and burn out about everything in clinical school. Perhaps now is a good time for me to rest. Who knows what is going to happen on Friday. Whatever it is....I am ready for the worst case.

The King of PoP, Michael Jackson used to said "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with".

Which I think is true, so thank you guys for calling, and thank you "anonymous". The best thing in life is not about doing something great to change the world, but knowing that you have a supportive family. A group of supportive friends who can go thru sweet and sour moment with you in life. Your friend is the one that will go thru life with you. I think is something unique that God has created. We come to this world alone and we dont know actually where are we "from", and friend is the person you are close with besides your family, who can go thru life with you. We may not know each other initially, but at some part of life we get the chance to know each other and started to know each other. I was glad that my primary school friends went thru life as a kid with me. I appreciated that my high school friends went thru life as a teenager with me and I was glad that all my friends now go thru life as an adult with me. Different friend steps in at different stages of our life. But it doesnt matter, because we are still friends.

So............Thank you my friends. Difficult moment will surely end some days.

No comments: