Monday, July 13, 2009

@$%^$&%$#@#



@!$%^%&^*%$%#$@ !!!!!!!!!!!!


Why my research like never ending !!!!!!


Task after task....correction after correction.....non-stop..............!!


That is not fair for us, why cant we study peacefully like others?


I know this is a very important research because no research have been done in Malaysia and this is going to be the first one.


I also know that this research is most likely going to get published in conference.


But spend all the time doing this is not going to help me pass my exam.


I dont mind continue the research after semester 7 exam, as i got whole lots of time doing it that time.Because I also spent lots of hard work on it and I want this research project to success. But this is really not the time to do research.


I am so gonna fail my exam....................



By the end of the day, WHO CARES?

No comments: