Saturday, July 4, 2009

MU signed Owen























"I am now looking forward to being a Manchester United player and I am fortunate that I already know so many of the players here. I missed pre season last year and am pleased that I will be starting at Carrington from day one." : Owen

Finally my childhood dream has come true. I was surfing net and I received an instant message from my friend in Msn.

Well, although now he is not as fast as when he was young and troubled by recurrent knee injury, I still very glad that he finally joined Manchester United because this was my dream when I was 14 years old. Now I am 23 year old, after almost 10 years of waiting, he finally play for MU.

I know many people doubt about his ability to play at this high level after long term injury, but I still have faith in him and I hope he can achieve something in MU.

No comments: