Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Research Designer

Phiew....~~

Have been sitting in front of my laptop in Coffee Beans since 1:15pm just now. 3 hours!!!!!!!!! trying to come out with a poster about my research project. Initially I promised Nikram I will send to him via mail before 2pm, I thought I can come out with something in less than 1 hour...sigh~~~ It is not as easy as I think........Without any "pro" or "semi pro" software system, NOT EVEN A PHOTOSHOP....I designed it using Microsoft Power Point.

My final product....
I know what you guys are thinking after seeing this..~~~~ JUST DONT ASK!!!

3 comments:

wei-zhet said...

Bro, your poster looks like the painting of Monalisa....:-) in the end, this poster accepted by your group members?

谢建成 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
谢建成 said...

lols...they still dont know about the poster yet WZ...because 2 of them are on holiday now.