Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Research Designer

Phiew....~~

Have been sitting in front of my laptop in Coffee Beans since 1:15pm just now. 3 hours!!!!!!!!! trying to come out with a poster about my research project. Initially I promised Nikram I will send to him via mail before 2pm, I thought I can come out with something in less than 1 hour...sigh~~~ It is not as easy as I think........Without any "pro" or "semi pro" software system, NOT EVEN A PHOTOSHOP....I designed it using Microsoft Power Point.

My final product....
I know what you guys are thinking after seeing this..~~~~ JUST DONT ASK!!!

3 comments:

wei-zhet said...

Bro, your poster looks like the painting of Monalisa....:-) in the end, this poster accepted by your group members?

KS Cheah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KS Cheah said...

lols...they still dont know about the poster yet WZ...because 2 of them are on holiday now.