Wednesday, September 30, 2009

IMU Research Day.

I was in a deep sleep in a chilling rainny afternoon. Suddenly the ringtone of sms woke me up. Still semiconsicous and delirious, I open up my inbox. It was sms from Nikram. He has 1 good news and 1 bad news for me.

From the sms:

Nikram : We got accepted, but he wants us to shorten the research, make it into point form.
Me: Accepted?? Meaning? We need to present on the IMU Research Day?
Nikram: Yup, when you coming back?
Me: Next week, so I gonna present...........?
Yes, the good news is our group got choosen as the best 5 ( I wonder how many groups participated?? Maybe only 5 groups?) and we are gonna present it next week in front of the judges.
The bad news is I am the one presenting....Tsk tsk tsk..........Nikram claims that he has stage fright and he will faint in front of everyone. Due to another 2 group members doing elective outside Malaysia currently, the chances either me and Nikram presenting is 50-50%, but now seems like 100% I will be doing it. Nvm, because I am now having clinic posting in Penang, Nikram is the one who do most of the things for this competition. (except the front page poster) Meeting Dr. Shane and Prof. Teng, come out with an abstract, printing out the research summary, working until very late every night, finding info about our research tool "MINI questionaire" I received a call from him today morning 3am to discuss about the summary. That means he still doing it this morning before passing up. So I think he has contributed a lot for this.
So yes~~~~~~~~~ I am going to present next week. I am going for guillotin next week. Need to discuss alot more with him before the presentation. Wish me luck.
The guillotine was a device used for carrying out executions by decapitation.The device is noted for long being the main method of execution in France and, more particularly, for its use during the French Revolution.

No comments: