Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A wet new start

Yes yes...I told myself early in the morning that today is a brand new start, a new semester. Very reluctant to get up from bed though. I should be sleeping comfortably on my bed in Penang right now.

My first posting is Family Medicine, basically it is similar to what's doctor doing in the clinic right now, so we dont have to go back to the hospital yet. Most of our time will be in clinic, I hope.
Today is quite a "cold" welcoming day for us who came back to Seremban from holiday, because its rain heavily today. The sky started to get dark from 930am with heavy clouds, and it started to rain from 10am, since then I dont know when the rain stopped. Too bad that we are required to go clinic even is only the first day. This time we were posted to Klinik Kesihatan Ampangan, 20 mins drive from the General hospital.
The main problem we heard from our lecturer about Klinik Kesihatan Ampangan was that the parking is always the main problem for those who works there or for those who seek medical care. Parking place is so limited there that we need to park our car up hill and walk down to the clinic, so....Raining is not a good sign....However we still managed to find parking near the clinic, we quickly ran out from the car. We still get wet....Today we only saw one patient, mostly because of the introduction of the new posting by coordinator. Other days we were expected to be there at 8am.

I still struggling to get back to study mood now. Somtimes my mind will start thinking about the things I did with my family, my girl friend and my friends back in Penang. I think it takes time to get back to normal. Is normal for anyone I guess....
I dont think I will study tonight.

No comments: